Thursday, April 18, 2013

Layered Crochet Flower


I was searching the Interned for the patterns of big crochet flowers for my flower cushion project and came across this wonderful tutorial. I absolutely love this flower. It’s exactly what I had in mind.



I made two of these flowers using white and blue yarn. In the first one, I started with the white yarn, and then used the blue one.

In the second flower, I switched the colors. The flowers are quite big and the layers of petals really stand out. The will be perfect for my cushion.



I'm linking to
Home Sweet Home Friday @The Charm of Home,
Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home,
 
Link Your Stuff @ Annamarie's Haakblog


17 comments:

  1. Hello Olga, WOW what fantastic looking flowers.. Beautiful color combinations too. Pretty Pretty Pretty.. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! I love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prelepi cvetovi!
    Ja često heklam slične cvetove,broj latica i krugova se može smanjiti ili povećati:)
    Pozdrav!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and the perfect colours. I love to crochet and may have to make a flower again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank is gorgeous. I must make some of those. I am so glad I found your blog. Beautiful. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes they look perfect and beautiful. They are just the right combination for a cushion. I love flowers and this one should go on my to do list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely !
    Have a nice weekend.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them! They will look nice on the white cushion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΑ ΔΥΟ!!!!!ΤΕΛΕΙΑ!!!!!
    ΚΑΛΟ ΣΑΒΒΑΤΟΚΥΡΙΑΚΟ!!!!!!!ΦΙΛΙΑ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are beautiful, can't wait to see the finished project:) Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ольга, красивый цветок, спасибо за ссылку, попробую связать такой. Очень интересно посмотреть какая получится подушка.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so beautiful and the color is stunning! Have a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these Olga!
    Both colors are beautiful.
    I'm all about crocheted flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Olga,
    i like crochet flowers soo much,wonderful.
    You became an award,please look on my blog,
    Ulli

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow... what a coincidence... i too crocheted same flower in same color combo... but still unfinished in confusion weather to make a cushion or a bag.... probably that will become a bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are really pretty I love the blue and white..Janice xx

    ReplyDelete