Friday, October 9, 2015

Crochet Beret Hat for my Doll


Here is my second attempt at making a beret. You can see the first one here

I'm still working on the pattern. I want to rework it for a bigger size, so it will be suitable for a girl 5-10 years old. I also have an idea for a matching scarf. 

I bought the doll shown in the pictures last year. She's so adorable, and makes a lovely model. I've been on the lookout for a new one, but couldn't find one yet. Crocheting for dolls is so much fun! It brings back childhood memories.







I'm linking this post to
Link Your Stuff @ Annamarie's Haakblog
Crafting Along @ Be a Crafter

5 comments:

  1. The beret is so cute, and your doll is so pretty! It will look so precious on a little girl!!! Can't wait for the completed pattern. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks wonderful Olga.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olga that is just the cutest beret for your doll.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beret pattern, and the doll!

    ReplyDelete