Friday, February 26, 2016

Simples Shells Baby Summer Hats




The weather is almost summer-like here in California, and I am in the mood for summer crochet projects. 




I made these summer baby hats using 100% mercerized cotton (to be exact, I used Grace by Patons). 




This is a simple and basic pattern. The finished hat can be decorated with crochet or fabric flowers of your choice, ribbons or buttons, or just left as it is.  




The pattern is available in two sizes: 3-6 months, and 6-12 months.


It's available in my Etsy and Craftsy shops. 


3 comments:

  1. So Sweet and Summery!!!
    Still trying to slowly inch towards Spring in Illinois but this makes me long for warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Best Baby Sun Hats

    ReplyDelete