Saturday, February 3, 2018

Spring Leaves Doily, My New Design



Being sick for the past three weeks really slowed me down with doily making. But I am recovered now (thank you so much for all the get well wishes for me and my family), and I now finished a new doily. 


I named this doily Spring Leaves. Made with Aunt Lydia's size 10 cotton thread and a steel hook 1.5 mm, it measures about 17 inches (after blocking).



What's nice about this pattern is that it comes out perfectly flat even before blocking, which I think would make this patten a suitable for a rug if made with cotton yarn (but I haven't tried it).  



The pattern is available in my shops: Etsy, Craftsy, and Ravelry 




6 comments:

  1. So lovely !!!
    Have a nice week !
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Olga, you are so talented! I'm pleased you are feeling better have a good week. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olga, good to know you are feeling better. Your new design is very pretty:)

    ReplyDelete